Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update from Retha!!

Hello everyone!
I wanted to send an update. We only have 6 more days!!
Today was Christina's medical exam. I over heard someone call it "Obama Care"! It was jam packed with people and limited seating. Not organized at all. The doctor gave me a thumbs up so am guessing everything went well. We are not privilege to the outcome. It will go to the consulate in a sealed envelope. She weighed 24.7 lbs. She is wearing 18 months. She has actually gained a little weight this week. She eats like there is no end. I am sure that is an issue with her coming from an orphanage. She is also very protective of her things. She is the happiest little angel. I have just been so blessed at how things have worked out. She has known from the very beginning that I am her mommy. She will only have little to do with Laurie. I can hardly wait to get home to see how she is going to take to her daddy and Case. She loves talking to them on Skype. Hopefully there will not be must adjusting there.
It is about bedtime here so I am going for now. I will email again soon.
Love to all,
Retha


3 comments:

  1. wonderful update....need more pictures...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retha, we are dying here!! More pictures of "Miss Happy, Beautiful Christina" PLEASE!! LOL I'm just so thrilled for you! She really is a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Retha, you are soooo in trouble when you get home. You know we have to have PHOTOS!!!! Like Sam said, we are dying to see more of Miss Christina!!! I know you are taking alot of pics. WE need more!
    Love you and can't wait to see you and meet that precious gift from God.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete